- I wash my face with Cetaphil, I usually buy the type for sensitive or dry skin. I only wash at night and also use a wash cloth. In the morning I just splash my face with water and pat dry.
- I moisturize with Jojoba oil--I buy mine at Trader Joe's, but you can typically find it at drug stores or natural food stores. I've tried a variety of natural oils to moisturize my face from olive oil, Vitamin E oil, and grapeseed oil. All of these options are good, but I find Jojoba absorbs into the skin well without leaving greasy feeling. Plus it's super affordable compared to most moisturizers on the market. I apply morning and night.
- HotDot. This stuff is amazing. I never had acne or pimples until I hit my mid 20's. Then all of a sudden I got adult onset cystic acne. It was horrible. A friend recommended an aesthetician who used a line of products called Fanie--a holistic, botanical skin care line. I used their products exclusively for years until I found comparable, more affordable options. But I've never found anything better for zits. It works like magic without drying my skin out, and that tiny little container lasts forever.
- I'm a huge fan of Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap. It's fair trade, organic, and 100% biodegradable. It's made with organic extra virgin coconut, olive, jojoba, hemp, and pure essential oils. It's super moisturizing and safe to use even on pets...yep, I use this stuff on Gus too!
- For lotion I use the Target brand of Eucerin Calming Creme. Again, I have really dry skin, so not only does this stuff keep me moisturized, it helps prevent itchy flaky skin too. I've used this on my pregnant belly every day, and I've yet to get a single stretch mark.
All opinions are my own; I was not compensated in any way--I've used these products for years and just wanted to share!