A lot of you have asked about what we've eaten....
2. Replacing milk...we tried almond, rice and coconut milk. To drink on its own I preferred rice milk, and to add to cereal or coffee I preferred almond milk.
3. Hummus is your friend...it makes a great spread on anything and helps add creaminess that you miss from cheese.
4. Yeah, I definitely needed to replace my ice cream fix...fortunately there are lot of options from soy, to coconut to sorbets.
5. Grilled Portobello sanwiches....recipe here.
6. Ambrosia salad...seriously so delish...add shredded coconut to slice up fruit.
7. Spinach berry smoothie. Who knew you wouldn't be able to taste the spinach?!
8. Snack...peanut butter toast with jam
9. Vegan taco salad...recipe coming soon!
10. Sandwich or veggie burger toppings...guacamole is the bomb!
11. Vegan red thai curry, recipe here.
12. Quinoa...this stuff is amazing. Google it.
13. Berries and granola for breakfast
14. Grilled veggie wraps
15. Veggie burger with yummy toppings
16. Corn and red pepper soup with sliced avocado. (I found this prepared at Trader Joes...just heat and serve).
Linking up with the Winthrop Chronicles.