What you'll need:
- Modge Podge
- 4 bowls (choose the size bowl for the size nest you want)
- Cling wrap
- Floral Moss (I bought it at the Dollar Store)
- Small twigs (I had to wait for a day it wasn't raining to go out and gather some!)
1. Cover your bowl with cling wrap to protect.
2. Place twigs in bowl in an irregular pattern
3. Drizzle Modge Podge over twigs
4. Stuff with floral moss
5. Add a few more twigs on top of the moss and drizzle again with Modge Podge. Let dry overnight.
6. Once dry, carefully peel off plastic wrap and flip nests over. If pieces are loose, drizzle a bit more Modge Podge and let dry.
7. Once dry use how you'd like to decorate!
I found these speckled eggs at the dollar store to put inside the nests!