I failed to mention that our New Year's Eve could have been horrible...because it actually started out that way. On the morning of New Year's Eve our sweet little Augustus had a seizure. We didn't realize it was a seizure when it was happening; Gus's body kept slamming itself against the floor, he was yelping and his body was horribly contorted. It appeared he stopped breathing and Andy gave him doggie CPR...then he vomited, a lot, and out popped a whole macadamia nut. Ugh, I felt like a horrible dog owner, he had gotten into a box of dark chocolate covered macadamia nuts the night before (both are highly toxic to dogs). Fortunately he was himself just an hour later; tail wagging and hyper as usual. But ever since he's gotten the doggie royal treatment and has been spoiled rotten. I haven't really left his side since the incident. I love that pup.