Here's what you'll need:
Ingredients: (for 2)
2 salmon fillets
1/4 cup of teriyaki marinade (I love Soyaki from Trader Joe's).
1 fuji apple
2 tbsp. butter
2-3 tbsp. milk
2-3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp of wasabi paste (more or less depending on how spicy you like it)
salt to taste
- Peel and quarter the potatoes. Place in a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and allow potatoes to simmer until very soft, about 20 minutes. Drain water and mash potatoes with butter until smooth and fluffy.
- Mash garlic and wasabi paste into potatoes, pour in milk and continue to mash until mixture is light and fluffy; season with salt to taste and serve hot.
- Broil salmon for 8-10 minutes
- Thinly slice apple and use to decorate plate, or chop finely and serve on top of salmon
- Add any vegetable to your liking.